We are excited to once again host an Inbound Tourism Pavilion during WTM Africa 2024.
Planned for 30 members, the pavilion has a 120m2 footprint which can be scaled should there be more interest. Different prices are available to accommodate your budget as follows:
Prime Row Table - R23,999
Middle Row Table - R19,999
Inner Row Table - R 12,999
Why Join the SATSA Inbound Tourism Pavilion?
1. Visibility: WTM Africa is an international platform where businesses like yours gain exposure to a broad audience, ranging from global buyers to media representatives.
2. Networking: Rub elbows with industry experts, forge meaningful partnerships, and make those handshakes that translate into business deals.
3. Education: Gain insights from the workshops, panel discussions, and presentations we'll be hosting. This is an opportunity for knowledge-sharing at its finest.
4. Credibility: The SATSA name brings a stamp of quality and credibility that is widely recognised both locally and abroad. The stand sees a great number of quality trade passing through.
5. Showcase Diversity: Our Inbound Tourism Pavilion aims to be a microcosm of Southern Africa's rich and diverse tourism offerings. Let's show the world what we're made of!
Who Should Join?
Whether you're in adventure tourism, cultural experiences, accommodation services, or any other sector within the tourism industry, this Pavilion is designed to offer something for everyone. We're inviting you to come and showcase the best of what your business has to offer.
If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to contact Shanaaz Taliep on Shanaaz@satsa.co.za.
Don't miss out on this cost-effective platform to amplify your business reach and deepen industry connections!